The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Conquer the Chaos
How to Grow a Successful Small Business Without Going Crazy
The majority of new entrepreneurs (and even those with a little more experience) are finding themselves trapped, controlled, and consumed by their own businesses. They are struggling just to keep their businesses running, let alone actually growing their companies and experiencing the success they anticipated.
Conquer the Chaos speaks to you as a small business owner by making sense of the overwhelming demands on your business and providing a twenty-first century recipe for success with sanity. With engaging stories, quotes, and examples, Conquer the Chaos leads you through the six strategies you can incorporate to bring order to your business today. Find the money, time, and freedom in entrepreneurship that inspired you in the first place
- Successfully juggle customers, prospects, management of employees, marketing, sales, accounting, and more
- Get from just surviving to growing your company and experiencing success
Conquer the Chaos gives you the no-nonsense, ready-to-go guide that gets your business exactly where you want it to be.
240 pages; ISBN 9780470642313
, or download in or
- Academic > Economics > Industries. Land use. Labor > Management. Industrial management > Management of special enterprises
- Academic > Economics > Industries. Land use. Labor > Labor. Work. Working class
- Business > Management
- Business > Time Management
- Business > Small Business
- Business > Entrepreneurship