Nonprofit Mergers and Alliances
Using real-world examples, case studies, and enduringframeworks, Nonprofit Mergers and Alliances, Second Editionoffers clear, practical, step-by-step guidance through the mergerand alliance development process.
From assessing feasibility and planning for implementation topost-merger integration, this ground-breaking work points outpitfalls and offers insightful commentary in every chapter.
- Provides a comprehensive framework for designing andimplementing effective collaborations of all kinds
- Offers the tools needed to effectively collaborate withpotential partners
- Shows how nonprofit mergers are fundamentally different fromfor-profit mergers-and why board members need to know this
- Focuses on the needs of the nonprofit sector, includingcultural compatibility and compassionate management practices
- Shows nonprofit managers and board members how to make theirway through the merger process without repeating Wall Street'smistakes
Insightful and realistic, Nonprofit Mergers and Alliances,Second Edition equips you with the tools and knowledge you needto create effective collaborations.
288 pages; ISBN 9780470642467
, or download in or
Title: Nonprofit Mergers and Alliances
Author: Thomas A. McLaughlin