The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
The Globalization of News
Contributors consider how leading players like Reuters and Associated Press help to define the nature of both the Global and the Local as well as focusing on the network of relations between international and national agencies. The book also takes into account the attempts by some national news agencies to establish radically different news agendas. Demonstrating how the news agencies have contributed both to the process of globalization and, simultaneously, to the process of national construction, this book provides an important critical survey of the contemporary international news business.
241 pages; ISBN 9780857026156
, or download in
More from this author
More Language Arts
English Language and Literature for the IB Diploma 2011 US$ 34.00 250 pages
The Small Business Guide to Online Marketing 2012 US$ 6.57
Through the Language Glass 2010 US$ 9.99 320 pages
The Only Grammar and Style Workbook You'll Ever Need 2012 US$ 6.50 256 pages
- Academic > Literature > Literary history > Biography
- Academic > Journalism and Media > Journalism. The periodical press, etc.
- Academic > Literature > Periodicals
- Academic > Literature > Theory. Philosophy. Esthetics
- Academic > Literature > Journalism. The periodical press, etc.
- Media > News and Current Affairs
- Current Events > Mass Media
- Political Science > International Relations
- Language Arts & Disciplines > Communication
- Language Arts & Disciplines > Journalism