The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Tackling the key topics of reform and modernization, this important new book systematically examines performance in public management systems. The authors combine academic theory with practical case studies to present this seminal subject in an informative and accessible manner.
198 pages; ISBN 9781134197019
, or download in or
More from this author
- Contingencies of Performance Measurement in the Public Sector, Volume 55, Issue 62006US$ 199.0079 pages
- Managing Performance2007US$ 61.95459 pages
- Academic > Public Affairs > Public Affairs > Public administration
- Academic > Public Affairs > Political institutions and public administration > General. Comparative government > Political rights. Political participation
- Political Science > Public Affairs & Administration
- Business > Human Resources & Personnel Management
- Business > Management