Copyright for Administrators
Everything the school administrator needs to know to stay legal and in compliance with copyright law!
• Written by a well-known expert in the field of copyright law and schools
• Succinctly organized to allow you to answer all your copyright questions quickly
• Current, up-to-date, and clearly written so you don't have to wonder what is legal and what is not
• Includes a glossary of terms and an easy-to-use index
This ready-reference guide for school administrators is short, to-the-point, and factual. It includes a glossary to define terms like Public Performance and an index to help the administrator quickly find information as needed.
144 pages; ISBN 9781586833527
, or download in
Title: Copyright for Administrators
Author: Carol Simpson; Christine Weiser
More Language Arts
- Academic > Education > Theory and practice of education > Education and training of teachers and administrators > Professional aspects of teaching and school administrators.
- Academic > Library and Museum Studies > Library Studies > Library science. Information science
- Academic > Law > Law of the United States > Federal law. Common and collective state law
- Law > Constitutional
- Language Arts & Disciplines > Library & Information Science