The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
Copyright for Administrators
Everything the school administrator needs to know to stay legal and in compliance with copyright law!
• Written by a well-known expert in the field of copyright law and schools
• Succintly organized to allow you to answer all your copyright questions quickly
• Current, up-to-date, and clearly written so you don't have to wonder what is legal and what is not
• Includes a glossary of terms and an easy-to-use index
This ready-reference guide for school administrators is short, to-the-point, and factual. It includes a glossary to define terms like Public Performance and an index to help the administrator quickly find information as needed.
144 pages; ISBN 9781586833527
, or download in
More from this author
- Copyright Catechism II: Practical Answers to Everyday School Dilemmas2011US$ 40.00179 pages
- Ask Mr. Technology, Get Answers2007US$ 30.0092 pages
More Language Arts
English Language and Literature for the IB Diploma 2011 US$ 34.00 250 pages
The Small Business Guide to Online Marketing 2012 US$ 6.57
Through the Language Glass 2010 US$ 9.99 320 pages
The Only Grammar and Style Workbook You'll Ever Need 2012 US$ 6.50 256 pages
- Academic > Education > Theory and practice of education > Education and training of teachers and administrators > Professional aspects of teaching and school administrators.
- Academic > Library and Museum Studies > Library Studies > Library science. Information science
- Academic > Law > Law of the United States > Federal law. Common and collective state law
- Law > Constitutional
- Language Arts & Disciplines > Library & Information Science