The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
The Library Media Specialist In the Writing Process
Collaborate with classroom teachers on strategies to teach the writing process in the K–12 library and classroom. This well-organized and easy-to-follow resource is all you need to teach your students to write well. Includes reproducible posters and lessons to use immediately. This book explains the writing process, offers collaborative curriculum connections, and includes a treasure trove of teacher/librarian collaborative writing lessons.
121 pages; ISBN 9781586833664
, or download in
More from this author
More Language Arts
- Academic > Library and Museum Studies > Library Studies > Library science. Information science > Classes of libraries
- Academic > Education > Theory and practice of education > Elementary or public school education
- Education > Teaching Methods & Materials
- Language Arts & Disciplines > Library & Information Science
- Language Arts & Disciplines > Study & Teaching
- Language Arts & Disciplines > Rhetoric
- Language Arts & Disciplines > Semantics