The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
The Lean Six Sigma Pocket Toolbook: A Quick Reference Guide to 70 Tools for Improving Quality and Speed
Bestselling Lean Six Sigma author Michael George provides the first pocket guide for deployers of Lean Six Sigma
The Lean Six Sigma Pocket Toolbook blends Lean and Six Sigma tools and concepts, providing expert advice on how to determine which tool within a "family" is best for different purposes. Packed with detailed examples and step-bystep instructions, it's the ideal handy reference guide to help Green and Black Belts make the transition from the classroom to the field.
- Features brief summaries and examples of the 70 most important tools in Lean Six Sigma, such as "Pull," "Heijunka," and "Control Charts"
- Groups tools by purpose and usage
- Offers a quick, easy reference on using the DMAIC improvement cycle
- Provides comprehensive coverage in a compact, portable format
282 pages; ISBN 9780071505734
, or download in or
More from this author
- Lean Six Sigma: Six Sigma: The Power of Culture2002US$ 6.9521 pages
- Lean Six Sigma for Service: Using DMAIC to Improve Service Processes2003US$ 6.9541 pages