SURGERY: PRETEST SELF-ASSESSMENT AND REVIEW 12/E

SURGERY: PRETEST SELF-ASSESSMENT AND REVIEW 12/E by Lillian Kao

The student tested-and-reviewed way to prep for the Surgery shelf exam and the USMLE Step 2 CK

"This is a great pocket-sized book that most students can use to study even on busy services. Each question does a great job of covering a major topic in a short time. 3 Stars."--Doody's Review Service

". . . a comprehensive compilation of questions both in general surgery and surgical sub-specialties which will be extremely useful for both the medical students and the residents studying for their boards." -- Ranjith Ramasamy, MD, Resident, New York-Presbyterian Hospital, Weill Cornell Medical College.

"The explanations for each question was clear and filled with enough detail to reinforce something that I had already known, or it helped me to remember and understand things that I hadn't quite grasped before." -- Judy Vu, Medical Student, University of Utah School of Medicine

. . . highly relevant to the material/concepts tested on the USMLE Step 2." -- Kevyn To, Medical Student, SUNY Upstate College of Medicine.

Surgery: PreTestâ„¢ Self-Assessment & Review is the perfect way to assess your knowledge of surgery for the USMLE Step 2 CK and shelf exams. You'll find 500 USMLE-style questions and answers that address the clerkship's core competencies along with detailed explanations of both correct and incorrect answers. All questions have been reviewed by students who recently passed the boards and completed their clerkship to ensure they match the style and difficulty level of the exam.

• 500 USMLE-style questions and answers
  • Detailed explanations for right and wrong answers
  • Targets what you really need to know for exam success
  • Student tested and reviewed

Surgery: PreTestâ„¢ Self-Assessment & Review is the closest you can get to seeing the test before you take it. Great for clerkship and the USMLE Step 2 CK! Surgery: PreTest asks the right questions so you'll know the right answers. Open it and start learning what's on the test.

McGraw-Hill Education; March 2009
Title: SURGERY: PRETEST SELF-ASSESSMENT AND REVIEW 12/E
Author: Lillian Kao; Tammy Lee

Buy, download and read SURGERY: PRETEST SELF-ASSESSMENT AND REVIEW 12/E (eBook) by Lillian Kao; Tammy Lee today!
0071598642
9780071598637
9780071598644