The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Learning Web Design
A Beginner's Guide to (X)HTML, StyleSheets, and Web Graphics
Everything you need to know to create professional web sites is right here. Learning Web Design starts from the beginning -- defining how the Web and web pages work -- and builds from there. By the end of the book, you'll have the skills to create multi-column CSS layouts with optimized graphic files, and you'll know how to get your pages up on the Web.
This thoroughly revised edition teaches you how to build web sites according to modern design practices and professional standards. Learning Web Design explains:
- How to create a simple (X)HTML page, how to add links and images
- Everything you need to know about web standards -- (X)HTML, DTDs, and more
- Cascading Style Sheets -- formatting text, colors and backgrounds, using the box model, page layout, and more
- All about web graphics, and how to make them lean and mean through optimization
- The site development process, from start to finish
- Getting your pages on the Web -- hosting, domain names, and FTP
481 pages; ISBN 9780596515959
, or download in or
No Place to Hide 2014 US$ 12.99 256 pages
Program Logics for Certified Compilers 2014 US$ 14.99 469 pages