The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
QuickBooks 2008: The Missing Manual
The Missing Manual
There have been many improvements to QuickBooks over the years, but the program's documentation is not one of them. Luckily, QuickBooks 2008: The Missing Manual picks up where QuickBook's help resources leave off. With this book, you don't just learn how to use the software, you learn why and when to use specific features. And you get basic accounting advice so that it all makes sense to you along the way.
With its Simple Start, Basic, Pro, Premier, and industry-specific Enterprise editions, QuickBooks can handle many of the financial tasks companies face, but the price you pay is an overabundance of features. With this book, you get advice on which features you need to use to get your work done efficiently, along with step-by-step instructions on how to use them. QuickBooks 2008: The Missing Manual helps you:
- Get more out of QuickBooks whether you're a beginner or an old pro.
- Learn how QuickBooks can help you boost sales, control spending, and save on taxes.
- Set up and manage your files to fit your company's specific needs.
- Use QuickBooks reports to evaluate every aspect of your enterprise.
- Follow the money all the way from customer invoices to year-end tasks.
- Discover new tips and tricks on the best timesaving options for your business.
- Build budgets and plan for the future to make your business more successful.
For a topic as complicated as accounting software, why trust anything else?
705 pages; ISBN 9780596519315
, or download in
No Place to Hide 2014 US$ 12.99 256 pages
Program Logics for Certified Compilers 2014 US$ 14.99 469 pages