The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
UML 2.0 Pocket Reference
Globe-trotting travelers have long resorted to handy, pocket-size dictionaries as an aid to communicating across the language barrier. Dan Pilone's UML 2.0 Pocket Reference is just such an aid for on-the-go developers who need to converse in the Unified Modeling Language (UML). Use this book to decipher the many UML diagrams you'll encounter on the path to delivering a modern software system.
Updated to cover the very latest in UML, you'll find coverage of the following UML 2.0 diagram types:
- Class diagrams
- Component diagrams*
- Sequence diagrams*
- Communication diagrams*
- Timing diagrams*
- Interaction Overview diagrams*
- Package diagrams*
- Deployment diagrams*
- Use case diagrams
- Composite structure diagrams*
- Activity diagrams*
- Statechart diagrams* * New or expanded coverage in this edition
Also new in this edition is coverage of UML's Object Constraint Language (OCL). Using OCL, you can specify more narrowly the functionality described in a given diagram by recording limits that are the result of business rules and other factors.
The UML 2.0 Pocket Reference travels well to meetings and fits nicely into your laptop bag. It's near impossible to memorize all aspects of UML, and with this book along, you won't have to.
136 pages; ISBN 9781491947562
, or download in or
More from this author
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Mathematics
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Academic > Computer Science > Computers - special aspects
- Academic > Computer Science > System design; Periodicals
- Academic > Computer Science > Object-oriented methods
- Academic > Mathematics > Instruments and machines
- Academic > Mathematics > Geometry. Trigonometry.Topology
- Computers > Programming > Software Development
- Computers > Programming > Object Oriented
- Computers > Programming Languages