The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
XSLT 1.0 Pocket Reference
XSLT is an essential tool for converting XML into other kinds of documents: HTML, PDF file, and many others. It's a critical technology for XML-based platforms such as Microsoft .NET, Sun Microsystems' Sun One, as well as for most web browsers and authoring tools. As useful as XSLT is, however, most people have a difficult time getting used to its peculiar characteristics. The ability to use advanced techniques depends on a clear and exact understanding of how XSLT templates work and interact.
The XSLT 1.0 Pocket Reference from O'Reilly wants to make sure you achieve that level of understanding. With its concise approach, this handy pocket guide quickly gets you up to speed on XSLT 1.0 so you can covert XML like a seasoned pro. In addition to covering the basics of stylesheet structure, it also explains how to:
- use template rules
- create a result tree
- apply conditional processing
- transform multiple source documents
- employ number formatting
Thanks to their convenient, quick-reference format, O'Reilly's Pocket References spare you from having to hunt through larger books for answers. They deliver just what you need to get the job done in a timely fashion. And the XSLT 1.0 Pocket Reference is no different--it's the ideal companion to have at your desk when you need an answer fast.
178 pages; ISBN 9780596529161
, or download in or
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages > XSLT
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Mathematics
- Academic > Mathematics > Geometry. Trigonometry.Topology
- Computers > Data Transmission Systems > Electronic Data Interchange
- Computers > Programming Languages > Java
- Computers > Programming Languages > HTML, SGML, VRML, XML
- Computers > Internet > World Wide Web
- Computers > Reference
- Computers > Spreadsheets
- Computers > Word Processing
- Computers > Data Processing