The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Microsoft® Windows® Movie Maker 2: Do Amazing Things
Do Amazing Things
So let’s go! Roll camera, shout action, and amaze yourself with all you can do with Microsoft Windows Movie Maker 2. Fun, focused, and easy to follow, this guide shows how to dive right into your first or next movie, complete with special effects, voiceovers, credits, even a full soundtrack—right from your computer. Using simple drag-and-drop moves—and the guidance of a Windows Movie Maker expert—you’ll produce many of the same impressive effects you see on the big screen every day. Plus, you’ll get cool project ideas and all the how-to’s for putting your filmmaker’s imagination to work!
Start with the best shots
- Capture new video—even reuse your VHS footage
- Drag scenes into a storyboard or timeline, shape your story in minutes!
- Build a library of audio, video, and still images
Add awesome effects
- Make cinema-style transitions, such as fades, dissolves, and wipes
- Easily create titles, crawls, and credits
- Amplify your story with narration, music, and sound effects
Perfect it, then present it!
- Use easy tools to fine-tune your audio and video
- Premiere your movie on a PC or over the Web
- Burn your production to a CD or DVD
Shake your Movie Maker
- Create a highlights “reel” of favorite moments
- Document your family’s roots with photos, news clippings, and interviews
- Produce fun movie trailer parodies
- Create video karaoke for your PC
Can you do amazing things? Yes you can!
A Note Regarding the CD or DVD
The print version of this book ships with a CD or DVD. For those customers purchasing one of the digital formats in which this book is available, we are pleased to offer the CD/DVD content as a free download via O'Reilly Media's Digital Distribution services. To download this content, please visit O'Reilly's web site, search for the title of this book to find its catalog page, and click on the link below the cover image (Examples, Companion Content, or Practice Files). Note that while we provide as much of the media content as we are able via free download, we are sometimes limited by licensing restrictions. Please direct any questions or concerns to email@example.com.
256 pages; ISBN 9780735635418
, or download in
Visual Basic in Easy Steps 2011 US$ 14.99 193 pages
Using Google Maps and Google Earth 2011 US$ 19.99 360 pages
A Practical Guide to Linux Commands, Editors, and Shell Programming, 3e 2012 US$ 39.99 1224 pages
HTML and CSS 2011 US$ 29.99 514 pages