Microsoft® SQL Server® 2008 T-SQL Fundamentals
Master the foundations of T-SQL with the right balance of conceptual and practical content. Get hands-on guidance—including exercises and code samples—that show you how to develop code to query and modify data. You’ll gain a solid understanding of the T-SQL language and good programming practices, and learn to write more efficient and powerful queries.
Discover how to:
Apply T-SQL fundamentals, create tables, and define data integrity Understand logical query processing Query multiple tables using joins and subqueries Simplify code and improve maintainability with table expressions Explore pivoting techniques and how to handle grouping sets Write code that modifies data Isolate inconsistent data and address deadlock and blocking scenarios
Title: Microsoft® SQL Server® 2008 T-SQL Fundamentals
Author: Itzik Ben-Gan
This edition is not for sale in your country. Here are some titles that might be what you're after...
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012 T-SQL FundamentalsUS$ 39.99
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 T-SQL FundamentalsUS$ 39.99
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012 High-Performance T-SQL Using Window FunctionsUS$ 29.99
- Inside Microsoft SQL Server 2008 T-SQL QueryingUS$ 39.99
- Inside Microsoft SQL Server 2008 T-SQL ProgrammingUS$ 47.99