The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
A Practical Guide to Staying Alive
Renowned Australian adventurer and bestselling author Sorrel Wilby provides you with the basic lessons on negotiating your way through the bush, across the outback, over the top end, and into the surf and sea. You'll get important lifesaving information on:
- where you should and shouldn't be driving your Range Rover
- dealing with natural hazards like river crossings, bush fires, storms, and rips
- warding off snakes, scorpions, crocs, and sharks
- encountering Aboriginal people, Bushies, Eccentrics, and Surfers
- finding food and water
- treating heatstroke, hypothermia, and tropical infections
- identifying proper emergency radio frequencies
and much more!