The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
Navigating the Winds of Change
Many churches are currently grappling with this question, and this important book by Lynn Anderson is full of answers.
The winds of change are blowing, and they cannot be ignored. Churches that learn how to successfully manage the changes these winds bring will sail smoothly into the 21st century. Congregations that close their eyes to the reality of change will be swept off course or into extinction.
In this book, Anderson -- a well-known author, minister, and leader -- presents a wealth of practical, effective strategies for managing change in the church. He is the creative force behind the annual "Church That Connects" seminar that has helped hundreds of church leaders manage positive change in their congregations, and now he gives these vital strategies directly to you.
More from this author
Relentless 2013 US$ 13.99 320 pages
The New World Champion Paper Airplane Book 2013 US$ 12.99 160 pages
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Church management. Efficiency > Church management
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Worship Public and private > Worship; History; Early church, ca. 30-600
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Saints' days
- Religion > Christianity > Church Administration
- Religion > Institutions & Organizations
- Sports & Recreation