The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
The Law of Happiness
How Spiritual Wisdom and Modern Science Can Change Your Life
Drawing from the latest scientific and psychological research on the quest for happiness, The Law of Happiness reveals that spiritual truths of the Bible hold the secrets to the happiness we desire. As Dr. Cloud unpacks these universal, eternal principles, he reveals that true happiness is not about circumstances, physical health, financial success, or even about the people in our lives. In other words, it’s not about the factors that are frequently beyond our control. Rather, happiness is found in choosing to become the kind of people God created us to be.
With chapter titles like “Happy People Connect,” “Happy People Don’t Compare Themselves,” “Happy People Have a Calling,” and “Happy People Forgive,” Cloud shows just how happiness is achieved as he sets readers on a pathway of spiritual transformation that connects them with the God of the universe. With these new tools, readers will discover that their relationships, their careers, and their inner selves are infused with the joy they’ve been seeking.
- Academic > Religion > Abrahamic Religions > Christianity > Practical Theology
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Virtues > Justice (Virtue)
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Feast days
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Hymnology
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Practical religion. The Christian life
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Moral theology
- Self-Help > Happiness
- Self-Help > Self-Esteem
- Religion > Christianity > Christian Life
- Religion > Spirituality