The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Not-for-Profit Accounting, Tax, and Reporting Requirements
Combining the proven guidance of the previous, bestselling edition with all of the latest regulatory information, Edward McMillan delivers a one-stop reporting resource for not-for-profits in Not-For-Profit Accounting, Tax, and Reporting Requirements, Second Edition.
McMillan's step-by-step guide helps your not-for-profit apply for tax-exempt status, handle IRS audits, set up a wholly owned taxable subsidiary, anticipate tax implications of lobbying expenses, and perform a host of other functions.
- All-new coverage of the basics of complying to the new Form 990
- New discussions on political action committees, new lobbying issues, grant accounting and complying with OMB Circular A-122 and Yellow Book accounting, fiduciary responsibilities of boards and staff, and much more
- Contains dozens of checklists, sample letters, and illustrative charts demonstrating how to apply the principles and requirements described
A peerless reference for this dynamic field, Not-for-Profit Accounting, Tax, and Reporting Requirements, Second Edition gives your nonprofit a straightforward guide to simpler financial structure and reporting obligations.
288 pages; ISBN 9780470642375
, or download in or
More from this author
- Not-for-Profit Accounting, Tax, and Reporting Requirements2004US$ 75.00191 pages
- Model Policies and Procedures for Not-for-Profit Organizations2004US$ 80.00303 pages