The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
Clinical Casebook of Couple Therapy
An ideal supplemental text, this instructive casebook presents in-depth illustrations of treatment based on the most important couple therapy models. An array of leading clinicians offer a window onto how they work with clients grappling with mild and more serious clinical concerns, including conflicts surrounding intimacy, sex, power, and communication; parenting issues; and mental illness. Featuring couples of varying ages, cultural backgrounds, and sexual orientations, the cases shed light on both what works and what doesn't work when treating intimate partners. Each candid case presentation includes engaging comments and discussion questions from the editor.
More from this author
- Clinical Handbook of Couple Therapy, Fourth Edition2008US$ 99.00736 pages
- Essential Psychotherapies, Third Edition2011US$ 80.00516 pages
More Social Science
- Academic > Health Sciences > Internal medicine > Neurosciences. Biological psychiatry. Neuropsychiatry > Neurology. Diseases of the nervous system > Psychiatry > Therapeutics. Psychotherapy
- Psychology & Psychiatry > Psychotherapy > Counseling
- Psychology & Psychiatry > Psychotherapy > Group
- Medicine > Psychiatry
- Social Science > Social Work