Sex Tips for Straight Women from a Gay Man
Who better to unveil the mysteries of the he-man psyche than a woman's best friend, the master of clever and refined thinking, the gay man? He knows exactly when, where, and how to elicit that ultimate ooh-ooh, because he knows all too well what he wants.
Two fearless and dedicated scholars, Dan Anderson and Maggie Berman have conducted an intensive, lifelong survey on the subject of male pleasure, at times even descending into the trenches themselves. Now the wisdom they gained can finally be divulged to the heterosexual public.
Dazzle your guy with surefire man-pleasers!
- The Flying Wallenda Position
- The Upstanding Citizen
- The Princeton Belly Rub
Get the fire started with foolproof first moves!
- "Wait a second . . . let me get that thread off your pants."
- "Wow, you've been working out! Make a muscle."
Hot tips for hot loving!
- The Up, Twist, Over, and Down—the stroke that'll have men fighting over you like you were Helen of Troy!
- Remember: You want to hold a Diet Coke, but you don't want to crush the can.
So take some Sex Tips for Straight Women from a Gay Man . . . and drive your lover to new heights of ecstasy!
192 pages; ISBN 9780061804694
Title: Sex Tips for Straight Women from a Gay Man
Author: Dan Anderson; Maggie Berman