Strategic Management in the International Hospitality and Tourism Industry
Strategic Management for Hospitality and Tourism is a vital text for all those studying cutting edge theories and views on strategic management. Unlike others textbooks in this area, it goes further than merely contextualizing strategic management for hospitality and tourism, and avoids using a prescriptive, or descriptive approach. It looks instead, at the latest in strategic thinking and theories, and provides critical and analytical discussion as to how and if these models and theories can be applied to the industry, within specific contexts such as culture, profit and non-profit organizations.
This title also provides online support material for tutors and students, in the form of guidelines for instructors on how to use the textbook, PowerPoint presentations and case studies plus additional exercises and web links for students.
350 pages; ISBN 9781136444838
, or download in or
Title: Strategic Management in the International Hospitality and Tourism Industry
Author: Fevzi Okumus; Levent Altinay; Prakash Chathoth
The SPEED of Trust 2006 US$ 12.99 384 pages
A Gentle Introduction to Optimization 2014 US$ 32.00 284 pages
- Academic > Hospitality Studies > Hospitality industry
- Academic > Hospitality Studies > Management
- Academic > Hospitality Studies > Hotel management
- Academic > Hospitality Studies > Restaurants
- Academic > Family and Consumer Sciences > Hospitality industry
- Business > Industries > Hospitality, Travel & Tourism
- Business > Strategic Planning