Professional SharePoint 2010 Administration
Thorough coverage of the improvements and changes to SharePoint 2010
SharePoint 2010 boasts a variety of incredible new features that will challenge even the most experienced administrator who is upgrading from SharePoint 2007. Written by a team of SharePoint experts, this book places a takes aim at showing you how to make these new features work right for you.
Offering an in-depth look at SharePoint 2010, the authors focus on how SharePoint functionality has changed from its earliest version to its newest, and they provide you with detailed coverage of all the new features and capabilities.
- Presents in-depth coverage of the new features and functions of SharePoint 2010
- Demonstrates installation, configuration, and upgrading existing SharePoint 2007 servers
- Discusses architecture and capacity planning, securing and managing site content, and integrating Office clients
- Details the protocol for handling monitoring, creating backups, and executing disaster recovery
- Addresses shared service applications, navigation and governance, and business intelligence and reporting services
Professional SharePoint 2010 presents a solid understanding of the functionality that SharePoint 2010 provides, which will allow you to see what it can do for you.
840 pages; ISBN 9780470912379
, or download in or
Title: Professional SharePoint 2010 Administration
Author: Todd Klindt; Shane Young; Steve Caravajal
CompTIA Network+ Study Guide 2015 US$ 49.99 960 pages
New Digital Storytelling, The: Creating Narratives with New Media 2011 US$ 49.00 296 pages
CompTIA A+ Certification All-in-One Exam Guide, 8th Edition (Exams 220-801 & 220-802) 2012 US$ 60.00 1664 pages
Mastering HTML5 Forms 2013 US$ 17.99 148 pages