Professional Visual Basic 2010 and .NET 4
If you've already covered the basics and want to dive deep into VB and .NET topics that professional programmers use most, this is your book. You'll find a quick review of introductory topics-always helpful-before the author team of experts moves you quickly into such topics as data access with ADO.NET, Language Integrated Query (LINQ), security, ASP.NET web programming with Visual Basic, Windows workflow, threading, and more.
You'll explore all the new features of Visual Basic 2010 as well as all the essential functions that you need, including .NET features such as LINQ to SQL, LINQ to XML, WCF, and more. Plus, you'll examine exception handling and debugging, Visual Studio features, and ASP.NET web programming.
- Expert author team helps you master the tools and techniques you need most for professional programming
- Reviews why Visual Basic 2010 will be synonymous with writing code in Visual Studio 2010
- Focuses on .NET features such as LINQ, LINQ to SQL, LINQ to XML, WPF, workflow, and more
- Discusses exception handling and debugging, data access with ADO.NET, Visual Studio features for Visual Basic developers, Windows programming with Windows Forms, ASP.NET web programming with VB, communication interfaces, Windows workflow, and threading
This Wrox guide presents you with updated coverage on topics you need to know now.
1320 pages; ISBN 9780470930366
, or download in or
Title: Professional Visual Basic 2010 and .NET 4
Author: Bill Sheldon; Billy Hollis; Kent Sharkey; Jonathan Marbutt; Rob Windsor; Gastón C. Hillar
Official (ISC)2 Guide to the CISSP CBK, Fourth Edition 2015 US$ 79.95 1283 pages
Programming in Haskell 2007 US$ 52.00 185 pages
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages > C ; Periodicals
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages > Bertrand
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages > BASIC
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Computers > Programming Languages > Visual Basic
- Computers > Programming