The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
First Aid for the Medicine Clerkship, Third Edition
The internal medicine clerkship survival guide, from the publishers of First Aid for the USMLE Step 1
Written by students who excelled on their clerkshipFirst Aid for the Medicine Clerkship is a high-yield review of the clerkship's core competencies presented in the trusted First Aid format. You will find hundreds of recently-tested topics from shelf exams and the USMLE Step 2 CK along with mnemonics, typical scenario boxes, insider tips, margin notes to enhance exam and wards performance, a "classifieds" section with scholarship and award opportunities, and NEW mini-cases.
- High-yield yet comprehensive review of the most essential topics focuses study.
- NEW: integrated mini-cases add clinical relevance and prepare students for questions they will see on the exam
- Exam tips and wards tips help you shine on the shelf exam and impress attendings
- Written by students who aced the clerkship and based on the clerkship's core competencies
- Edited and reviewed by internal medicine faculty
- High-yield review of the clerkship's core competencies in the relied-upon First Aid series format
The content you need to excel on the clerkship:
Section I: How to Succeed in the Medicine Clerkship; Section II: Database of High-Yield Facts: Cardiology, Endocrinology, Hematology-Oncology, Infectious Disease, Nephrology and Acid-Base Disorders, Pulmonology, Rheumatology, Neurology, Dermatology, Health Maintenance and Evidence-Based Medicine, Section III: Classified, Index
More from this author
- Surgeons at War2000US$ 185.00240 pages
- Histologic Basis of Mouse Endocrine System Development2010US$ 157.95252 pages
Health Care Reform and American Politics 2010 US$ 12.99 232 pages
The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks 2010 US$ 9.99 525 pages