The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Objective-C for iPhone Developers, A Beginner's Guide
Essential Skills--Made Easy!
Create your own iPhone and Mac OS X applications with ease. Objective-C for iPhone Developers: A Beginner's Guide shows you how to use the Objective-C programming language, Apple's Foundation framework, the iPhone SDK, and the Xcode development environment. The first stop for aspiring iPhone developers, this hands-on guide teaches you how to create versatile, innovative, and marketable apps in no time. Real-world examples throughout the book correspond with downloadable Xcode projects and video tutorials so you can get started with your first app right away.
Designed for Easy Learning
- Key Skills & Concepts--Chapter-opening lists of specific skills covered in the chapter
- Ask the Expert--Q&A sections filled with bonus information and helpful tips
- Try This--Hands-on exercises that show you how to apply your skills
- Notes--Extra information related to the topic being covered
- Tips--Helpful reminders or alternative ways of doing things
- Annotated Syntax--Example code with commentary that describes the programming techniques being illustrated
Ready-to-use code at www.mhprofessional.com/computingdownload and www.jamesabrannan.com
384 pages; ISBN 9780071703291
, or download in or
Visual Basic in Easy Steps 2011 US$ 14.99 193 pages
Using Google Maps and Google Earth 2011 US$ 19.99 360 pages
A Practical Guide to Linux Commands, Editors, and Shell Programming, 3e 2012 US$ 39.99 1224 pages
HTML and CSS 2011 US$ 29.99 514 pages