Microsoft® Office Excel® 2007: Data Analysis and Business Modeling
Data Analysis and Business Modeling
Master the analysis and business modeling techniques that help you transform your data into bottom-line results. Award-winning business professor and corporate consultant Wayne Winston shares the best of his real-world experience in this practical guide—now updated for Excel 2007. Use Wayne’s proven practices and hands-on exercises to help you work smarter, make better decisions, and gain the competitive edge.
Solve real-world business problems with Excel 2007!
- Maximize profits—determine NPV, optimize your product mix, calculate ROI
- Create best, worst, and most-likely case scenarios for sales
- Analyze investment performance and help minimize risk
- Track your personal finances, calculate loan terms, and plan for retirement
- Use trend and seasonality to forecast revenue
- Estimate a product’s demand curve and manage inventory with precision Interpret the effects of price and advertising on sales
- Assign a dollar value to customer loyalty
- Solve work scheduling problems and shorten wait times for customer service queues
- PLUS—predict outcomes of sporting events, presidential elections, and more!
- Sample files from each chapter
- Problem-and-solution sets—build your expertise!
- Fully searchable eBook
A Note Regarding the CD or DVD
The print version of this book ships with a CD or DVD. For those customers purchasing one of the digital formats in which this book is available, we are pleased to offer the CD/DVD content as a free download via OReilly Medias Digital Distribution services. To download this content, please visit OReillys web site, search for the title of this book to find its catalog page, and click on the link below the cover image (Examples, Companion Content, or Practice Files). Note that while we provide as much of the media content as we are able via free download, we are sometimes limited by licensing restrictions. Please direct any questions or concerns to email@example.com.
Title: Microsoft® Office Excel® 2007: Data Analysis and Business Modeling
Author: Wayne L. Winston; Wayne Winston
HTML and CSS 2011 US$ 29.99 514 pages