The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
iPad: The Missing Manual
The Missing Manual
The iPad 2 is faster, lighter, and more versatile than its predecessor, but there's still no printed guide to using its amazing features. That’s where this full-color Missing Manual comes in. Learn how to stream HD video, make video calls, manage your email, surf the Web, listen to music, play games, and maybe even do a little iWork. This is the book that should have been in the box.
- Build your media library. Fill your iPad with music, movies, TV shows, eBooks, photos, and more.
- Share with others. Stream music, HD movies, TV shows, and more, to and from your iPad.
- Create your own media. Use the iPad’s new Photo Booth, iMovie, and GarageBand apps to express yourself.
- Get online. Connect through WiFi or Wi-Fi+3G, and surf with the iPad’s faster browser.
- Place video calls. See who’s talking with the iPad’s FaceTime app and its two cameras.
- Consolidate your email. Read and send messages from any of your accounts.
- Learn undocumented tips and tricks. Get the lowdown on cool iPad secrets and workarounds.
, or download in or
More from this author
The Extreme Searcher's Internet Handbook 2013 US$ 19.99 345 pages
The New Digital Age 2013 US$ 11.99 336 pages
Steve Jobs 2011 US$ 14.57 448 pages
Successful Business Intelligence: Unlock the Value of BI & Big Data, Second Edition 2013 US$ 40.00 337 pages
- Academic > Computer Science > Computers - special aspects > Computer Brands > Apple IIGS
- Academic > Computer Science > Computers - special aspects > Microprocessors
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Computers > Hardware > Handheld Computing
- Computers > Internet > Hardware
- Computers > Interactive Media
- Computers > Business Software
- Computers > Computer Graphics