The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Enterprise Solution Patterns Using Microsoft® .NET
Get expert guidance on patterns—simple, proven mechanisms by which software professionals can share important architectural tradeoffs and design decisions—and help reduce the complexity of building high-performance, enterprise-class business solutions. Focusing on architectural, design, and implementation patterns for Microsoft .NET, this guide captures the knowledge of seasoned developers and shares their time-tested patterns and best practices. Developers and architects learn how to use individual patterns for specific technical scenarios, as well as how to combine patterns to build more complex solutions. All PATTERNS & PRACTICES guides are reviewed and approved by Microsoft engineering teams, consultants, partners, and customers—delivering accurate, real-world information that’s been technically validated and tested.
, or download in
Office 2013 In Depth 2013 US$ 31.99 1032 pages
Qualitative Data Analysis with NVivo 2013 US$ 54.00 329 pages
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer software > Java
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages
- Computers > Programming > Software Development
- Computers > Networking
- Computers > Programming Languages
- Computers > Business Software