The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
Enterprise Solution Patterns Using Microsoft® .NET
Get expert guidance on patterns—simple, proven mechanisms by which software professionals can share important architectural tradeoffs and design decisions—and help reduce the complexity of building high-performance, enterprise-class business solutions. Focusing on architectural, design, and implementation patterns for Microsoft .NET, this guide captures the knowledge of seasoned developers and shares their time-tested patterns and best practices. Developers and architects learn how to use individual patterns for specific technical scenarios, as well as how to combine patterns to build more complex solutions. All PATTERNS & PRACTICES guides are reviewed and approved by Microsoft engineering teams, consultants, partners, and customers—delivering accurate, real-world information that’s been technically validated and tested.
, or download in or
More from this author
- Team Development with Visual Studio® Team Foundation Server2007US$ 39.99624 pages
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer software > Java
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages
- Computers > Programming > Software Development
- Computers > Networking
- Computers > Programming Languages
- Computers > Business Software