The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Access 2010: The Missing Manual
Unlock the secrets of this powerful database program and discover how to use your data in creative ways. With this book’s easy step-by-step process, you’ll quickly learn how to build and maintain a complete Access database, using Access 2013’s new, simpler user interface and templates. You also get practices and tips from the pros for good database design—ideal whether you’re using Access for school, business, or at home.
The important stuff you need to know:
- Build a database with ease. Store information to track numbers, products, documents, and more.
- Customize the interface. Build your own forms to make data entry a snap.
- Find what you need fast. Search, sort, and summarize huge amounts of information.
- Put your data to use. Turn raw info into printed reports with attractive formatting.
- Share your data. Collaborate online with SharePoint and the Access web database.
- Dive into Access programming. Get tricks and techniques to automate common tasks.
- Create rich data connections. Build dynamic links with SQL Server, SharePoint, and other systems.
, or download in or
Visual Basic in Easy Steps 2011 US$ 14.99 193 pages
Using Google Maps and Google Earth 2011 US$ 19.99 360 pages
A Practical Guide to Linux Commands, Editors, and Shell Programming, 3e 2012 US$ 39.99 1224 pages
HTML and CSS 2011 US$ 29.99 514 pages