The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
iBooks and ePeriodicals on the iPad: The Mini Missing Manual
This Mini Missing Manual takes you down the virtual rows of Apple's iBookstore, to help you find, buy, and download books and subscribe to magazine and newspapers on your iPad. You'll learn now to navigate your books and periodicals and sync them back to iTunes to swap them on and off your iPad to free up storage space.
In addition, you'll find out where to get free books in the iBookstore, and where you can shop for iPad-compatible books, both free and for-pay, outside of Apple's domain.
Finally, you'll learn the fine art of eBook navigation, including how to change a book's font and font size, add bookmarks, highlight special passages, dynamically look up words in the dictionary, and search through your iBooks.
This Mini Missing Manual is excerpted from the book iPad: The Missing Manual.
41 pages; ISBN 9781449394301
, or download in
Program Logics for Certified Compilers 2014 US$ 14.99 469 pages
Using Google Maps and Google Earth 2011 US$ 19.99 360 pages
- Academic > Computer Science > Computers - special aspects > Computer Brands > IBM 1130 ; Programming
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Mathematics
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Academic > Computer Science > Pen-based computers
- Academic > Mathematics > Instruments and machines
- Academic > Mathematics > Geometry. Trigonometry.Topology
- Computers > Hardware > Handheld Computing