Evangelism Is . . .
Evangelism Is . . . contains forty brief chapters of high-octane, rut-breaking equipment, empowerment, and encouragement for all who are ready to share Jesus more passionately and confidently with others. Each call-toaction entry stands alone but can easily be connected to other chapters, all of them finishing the sentence that begins with the book’s title. For example, Evangelism Is . . . “Joyfully Intoxicating,” “The Real Business of Life,” “The Supreme Challenge of This Generation,” “Leading People to True Conversion,” “Washing Feet,” “Praying Prodigals Home,” “Empathy with Action,” “Giving a Logical Defense of Your Faith,” “A Family Affair,” etc.
The book’s appendix also includes articles on what evangelism is not, evangelism in the early church, and sharing Jesus, plus sample plans for sharing one’s faith.
304 pages; ISBN 9781433671722
, or download in
Title: Evangelism Is . . .
Author: Dave Earley; David Wheeler
- Academic > Religion > Abrahamic Religions > Christianity > Practical Theology > Evangelism. Revivals
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Evangelism. Revivals > Revivals
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Theology, Practical
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Times and seasons. The Church year
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Hymnology
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Hymn books in English
- Religion > Christianity > Evangelism