The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
From reanimating dead bodies with electricity, which led to the introduction of the electric chair, through to the use of machines to render hysterics and the insane fit for reintroduction into society, this book conveys the truths behind our relationship with machines. It is a contribution to the contemporary debates about humans and machines. Please note that images or diagrams have been excluded from this text due to copyright restrictions.
- Academic > Anthropology > Ethnology. Social and cultural anthropology > Cultural traits, customs, and institutions > Technology. Material culture, Including food, shelter, fire, tools, etc.
- Academic > Engineering > Engineering (General). Civil engineering (General) > Human engineering
- Academic > Engineering > Engineering (General). Civil engineering (General) > Applied optics. Photonics
- Social Science > Anthropology > Cultural
- Science > Biology
- Social Science > Sociology
- Computers > Artificial Intelligence