The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
Achebe's Things Fall Apart
In CliffsNotes on Things Fall Apart, you explore the ground-breaking work of author Chinua Achebe, considered by many to be the most influential African writer of his generation. The novel, amazing in its authenticity, leaves behind the stereotypical portrayals of African life and presents the Igbo culture of Nigeria in all its remarkable complexity.
Chapter summaries and commentaries take you through Achebe's world, and critical essays give you insight into the novel's themes and use of language. Other features that help you study include
- Character analyses of the main characters
- A character map that graphically illustrates the relationships among the characters
- A section on the life and background of Chinua Achebe
- A review section that tests your knowledge
- A Resource Center full of books, articles, films, and Internet sites
Classic literature or modern modern-day treasure — you'll understand it all with expert information and insight from CliffsNotes study guides.
128 pages; ISBN 9781118138519
, or download in or
More from this author
- Douglass' Narrative of the Life of Frederick Douglass1999US$ 5.9936 pages
- CliffsNotes on Douglass' Narrative of the Life of Frederick Douglass2007US$ 5.9936 pages