The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Data Protection for Virtual Data Centers
Virtualization is changing the data center architecture and as a result, data protection is is quickly evolving as well. This unique book, written by an industry expert with over eighteen years of data storage/backup experience, shows you how to approach, protect, and manage data in a virtualized environment. You'll get up to speed on data protection problems, explore the data protection technologies available today, see how to adapt to virtualization, and more. The book uses a "good, better, best" approach, exploring best practices for backup, high availability, disaster recovery, business continuity, and more.
- Covers best practices and essential information on protecting data in virtualized enterprise environments
- Shows you how to approach, protect, and manage data while also meeting such challenges as return on investment, existing service level agreements (SLAs), and more
- Helps system and design architects understand data protection issues and technologies in advance, so they can design systems to meet the challenges
- Explains how to make absolutely critical services such as file services and e-mail more available without sacrificing protection
- Offers best practices and solutions for backup, availability, disaster recovery, and others
This is a must-have guide for any Windows server and application administrator who is charged with data recovery and maintaining higher uptimes.
600 pages; ISBN 9780470908259
, or download in or
Program Logics for Certified Compilers 2014 US$ 14.99 469 pages
Using Google Maps and Google Earth 2011 US$ 19.99 360 pages
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Mathematics
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Academic > Computer Science > Computers - special aspects
- Academic > Computer Science > System design; Periodicals
- Academic > Computer Science > Virtual computer systems
- Academic > Mathematics > Instruments and machines
- Academic > Mathematics > Geometry. Trigonometry.Topology
- Computers > Operating Systems
- Computers > Security