Your visual blueprint for creating interactive spreadsheets
This book is the perfect reference for Excel users who want todelve deeper into the application to create powerful and dynamicprograms. From creating macros to customizing dialog boxes, thisstep-by-step guide helps you get more out of Excel than you knewwas possible. Each step has callouts so you can see exactly wherethe action takes place and this Web site offers tons of usable codeand sample macros that you can put to use instantly.
- Explains step-by-step how to automate Excel, the world'sleading spreadsheet application from Microsoft
- Covers most tasks in two-page spreads -- no flipping back andforth required!
- Teaches you over 130 tasks, including how to record macros,program in Visual Basic for Applications (VBA), debug code,automate charts, interface with other macros, automate functions --all in an easy-to-follow visual format
- Uses clear, step-by-step, numbered instruction and lots ofgraphics and screenshots -- perfect for visual learners!
- Helps you maximize your productivity with practical examples,tips, and advice
Harness everything that Excel has to offer with thisfriendly, practical, visual guide.
368 pages; ISBN 9781118036297
, or download in or
Title: Excel Programming
Author: Denise Etheridge
Alan M. Turing 2012 US$ 13.00 210 pages
Microsoft Excel and Access Integration 2007 US$ 39.99 410 pages
Alan Turing: The Enigma 2014 US$ 16.95 777 pages
QuickBooks 2015: The Best Guide for Small Business 2015 US$ 30.00 465 pages