The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
iPad For Seniors For Dummies
The iPad is the perfect device for the senior market, combining the Web, e-mail, photos, video, and book reading into an intuitive, portable device. Written by veteran Dummies author Nancy Muir, this fun and friendly guide shows you how to use the many features and capabilities of the iPad to make life easier! You'll learn how to use the multitouch screen to zoom in and out on Web pages and choose a font and size that makes reading comfortable so that you can get directions, plan vacations, enjoy photos, keep in touch with family, obtain financial and legal information, and much more.
- Assumes no prior information or experience and begins with the basics of getting acquainted with your iPad and its features
- Introduces the intuitive touch methodology for interacting, zooming, and scrolling
- Walks you through organizing your calendar, finding and browsing sites, sending e-mails, sharing photos, buying and playing music, and more
- Focuses on subjects that are particularly helpful to seniors, such as getting directions, protecting personal information, setting passwords, maintaining and troubleshooting the iPad, and more
You'll quickly discover that the iPad and iPad for Seniors For Dummies are the perfect combinations to get connected and stay connected!
320 pages; ISBN 9780470908815
, or download in or
Office 2013 In Depth 2013 US$ 31.99 1032 pages
Qualitative Data Analysis with NVivo 2013 US$ 54.00 329 pages
- Academic > Computer Science > Computers - special aspects > Computer Brands > IBM 1130 ; Programming
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Mathematics
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Academic > Mathematics > Instruments and machines
- Academic > Mathematics > Geometry. Trigonometry.Topology
- Computers > Hardware > Handheld Computing
- Computers > Business Software