The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
CliffsStudySolver Spanish II is for students who want to reinforce their knowledge with a learn-by-doing approach. Inside, you’ll get the practice you need to learn Spanish II with problem-solving tools such as
- Clear, concise reviews of every topic
- Practice problems in every chapter — with explanations and solutions
- A diagnostic pretest to assess your current skills
- A full-length exam that adapts to your skill level
A glossary, thematic vocabulary lists, and situational tasks can help you communicate in a Spanish-speaking environment. This workbook also covers comparisons and superlatives, interrogation and exclamations, and key phrases. Explore other aspects of the language including
- The parts of speech: Articles, adjectives and adverbs, nouns and pronouns, prepositions, and conjunctions.
- Verbs: Regular and irregular, gerunds, and moods
- Verb tenses: The progressive, imperfect, and present perfect tenses
- Gender and the number of nouns
- Fractions, multiples, dates, and time
- Negatives and indefinites
Practice makes perfect —and whether you're taking lessons or teaching yourself, CliffsStudySolver guides can help you make the grade.
Author Gail Stein, MA, taught foreign languages to junior- and senior-high classes for more than 30 years. She has written several language textbooks, including the Spanish Practice and Testing series.
513 pages; ISBN 9780764559808
, or download in