The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Windows® 7 Resource Kit
In-depth and comprehensive, this RESOURCE KIT delivers the information you need to administer your Windows 7 system. You get authoritative technical guidance from those who know the technology best—Microsoft Most Valuable Professionals (MVPs) and the Windows 7 product team—along with essential scripts and resources. In addition, “Direct from the Source” sidebars offer deep insights and troubleshooting tips from the Windows 7 team.
Get expert guidance on how to:
- Use Microsoft Deployment Toolkit best practices and tools.
- Plan user-state migration and test application compatibility.
- Exploit new Group Policy features, settings, and ADMX templates.
- Configure software updates and client-security technologies.
- Administer disks, file systems, file sharing, search, and Windows Internet Explorer® 8.
- Install and troubleshoot printers, devices, and services.
- Manage IPsec, IPv6, wireless, and remote connectivity.
- Use performance monitoring and diagnostic tools to manage desktop health.
- Resolve common startup, hardware, and networking issues.
- Sample VBScript scripts and Windows PowerShell™ scripts
- Troubleshooting tools
- Links to toolkits, documentation, and white papers
- Fully searchable eBook of this guide
- Complete eBook of INTRODUCING WINDOWS SERVER® 2008
- Sample chapters from related Microsoft Press® books
A Note Regarding the CD or DVD
The print version of this book ships with a CD or DVD. For those customers purchasing one of the digital formats in which this book is available, we are pleased to offer the CD/DVD content as a free download via OReilly Medias Digital Distribution services. To download this content, please visit OReillys web site, search for the title of this book to find its catalog page, and click on the link below the cover image (Examples, Companion Content, or Practice Files). Note that while we provide as much of the media content as we are able via free download, we are sometimes limited by licensing restrictions. Please direct any questions or concerns to firstname.lastname@example.org.
, or download in
Visual Basic in Easy Steps 2011 US$ 14.99 193 pages
Using Google Maps and Google Earth 2011 US$ 19.99 360 pages
A Practical Guide to Linux Commands, Editors, and Shell Programming, 3e 2012 US$ 39.99 1224 pages
HTML and CSS 2011 US$ 29.99 514 pages
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer software > Operating systems (Computers); Periodicals
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer software > Linux
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Mathematics
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Mathematics > Instruments and machines
- Academic > Mathematics > Geometry. Trigonometry.Topology
- Computers > Operating Systems > Windows
- Computers > Certification