Regions of Captivity
Ana Méndez Ferrell was saved in 1985 while confined in a mental hospital, after having been a voodoo priestess. The miraculous power of God completely delivered Ana and transformed her into one of His healing generals—destroying the works of evil.
Reaching deep into personal spiritual experiences, Regions of Captivity focuses on where the souls of both believers and unbelievers can be held captive. Based firmly on Scripture and complete trust in Jesus, the emphasis on spiritual warfare and the devil’s schemes—with some graphic depictions and real-life testimonies—exposes lies and reveals God’s truth.
Regions of Captivity encourages you to:
• Establish yourself in heavenly places.
• Appropriate Christ’s victory over bondage.
• Accept the keys to God’s kingdom.
• Believe the prophetic revelation of the Holy Spirit to set yourself free.
• Take Scripture from the mystical realm to practical reality.
Part of your soul may be held prisoner through sin, sickness, fear, or pain. Regions of Captivity teaches the easiest and most effective way of being delivered—through the amazing revelation of the spiritual realm that surrounds you. When you understand the root cause of what is happening, you will break through to total freedom!
, or download in
Title: Regions of Captivity
Author: Ana Mendez-Ferrell
- Academic > Religion > Abrahamic Religions > Christianity > Practical Theology > Practical religion. The Christian life
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Practical religion. The Christian life > Identification (Religion)
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Feast days > Christmas
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Hymnology
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Hymn books in English
- Religion > Christianity