The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Students' Guide to Legal Writing, Law Exams and Self Assessment
Students Guide to Legal Writing, Law Exams and Self Assessment is an essential, practical and compact guide to the research, preparation and presentation of written work for law courses and strategies for the effective preparation and sitting of law exams.
This fully revised third edition offers expert guidance on:
- how to prepare and present legal assignments;
- library research;
- how to use and assess electronic resources and internet tools and sources for learning, research and interaction with the University;
- the dangers of plagiarism;
- matters of style, referencing and citation;
- preparation and content of notes for exams;
- exam technique;
- self assessment.
112 pages; ISBN 9781862877887
, or download in
More from this author
- The Australian Judiciary2012US$ 150.00424 pages
- Teaching Literacy Effectively in the Primary School2001US$ 44.95184 pages