Network Access Control For Dummies
You’ll learn how to deploy and maintain NAC in yourenvironment, identify and apply NAC standards, and extend NAC forgreater network security. Along the way you’ll becomefamiliar with what NAC is (and what it isn’t) as well as thekey business drivers for deploying NAC.
- Learn the steps of assessing, evaluating, remediating,enforcing, and monitoring your program
- Understand the essential functions of Authentication,Authorization, and Accounting
- Decide on the best NAC approach for your organization and whichNAC policies are appropriate
- Discover how to set policies that are enforceable andreasonable enough to be followed, yet still effective
- Become familiar with the architectures and standards essentialto NAC
- Involve and motivate everyone in the organization whose supportis critical to a successful implementation
Network Access Control For Dummies shows you the stepsfor planning your implementation, who should be involved, whereenforcement should occur, and much more. When you flip the switch,you’ll know what to expect.
Title: Network Access Control For Dummies
Author: Jay Kelley; Rich Campagna; Denzil Wessels
Discovering Statistics Using R 2012 US$ 77.00 993 pages
QuickBooks 2016 For Dummies 2015 US$ 21.59 411 pages