Network Access Control For Dummies
You’ll learn how to deploy and maintain NAC in your environment, identify and apply NAC standards, and extend NAC for greater network security. Along the way you’ll become familiar with what NAC is (and what it isn’t) as well as the key business drivers for deploying NAC.
- Learn the steps of assessing, evaluating, remediating, enforcing, and monitoring your program
- Understand the essential functions of Authentication, Authorization, and Accounting
- Decide on the best NAC approach for your organization and which NAC policies are appropriate
- Discover how to set policies that are enforceable and reasonable enough to be followed, yet still effective
- Become familiar with the architectures and standards essential to NAC
- Involve and motivate everyone in the organization whose support is critical to a successful implementation
Network Access Control For Dummies shows you the steps for planning your implementation, who should be involved, where enforcement should occur, and much more. When you flip the switch, you’ll know what to expect.
Title: Network Access Control For Dummies
Author: Jay Kelley; Rich Campagna; Denzil Wessels
Programming in Haskell 2016 US$ 32.50 322 pages
USB Complete 2015 US$ 43.99 545 pages
Microsoft Excel 2013 Data Analysis and Business Modeling 2014 US$ 39.99 888 pages