The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Outlook 2010 All-in-One For Dummies
As the number one e-mail client and personal information manager, Microsoft Outlook offers a set of uncomplicated features that maximize the management of your e-mail, schedule, and general daily activities, with the least amount of hassle possible. Comprised of ten minibooks in one and packed with more than 800 pages, this All-in-One For Dummies reference walks you through the convenience of Microsoft Outlook and introduces you to the newest features of the 2010 version.
After a description of how to get started with Outlook 2010, you’ll get complete coverage on e-mail basics, advanced e-mail features, working with the calendar, managing contacts, and working with Business Contact Manager. You’ll learn how to track tasks, take notes, and record items in the journal, as well as customize and manage Outlook and get mobile with Outlook.
- Offers soup-to-nuts coverage of Microsoft Outlook 2010, the newest version of the number one most popular e-mail manager
- Walks you through getting started with Outlook and e-mail basics, and gradually progresses to more advanced features and capabilities of e-mail
- Explains how to work with the Outlook 2010 calendar and manage your contacts
- Addresses tracking tasks, taking notes, recording items in the journal, and working with Business Contact Manager
- Shows you how to customize your Outlook, manage all the information within Outlook, and take Outlook on the road
Get a whole new outlook on Outlook 2010 with this complete guide!
936 pages; ISBN 9780470873212
, or download in or
More from this author
- Outlook 2007 All-in-One Desk Reference For Dummies2007US$ 29.99842 pages
- Windows 7 eLearning Kit For Dummies2011US$ 34.99308 pages
The Extreme Searcher's Internet Handbook 2013 US$ 19.99 345 pages
The New Digital Age 2013 US$ 11.99 336 pages
Steve Jobs 2011 US$ 14.57 448 pages
Successful Business Intelligence: Unlock the Value of BI & Big Data, Second Edition 2013 US$ 40.00 337 pages