Outlook 2010 All-in-One For Dummies
As the number one e-mail client and personal informationmanager, Microsoft Outlook offers a set of uncomplicated featuresthat maximize the management of your e-mail, schedule, and generaldaily activities, with the least amount of hassle possible.Comprised of ten minibooks in one and packed with more than 800pages, this All-in-One For Dummies reference walks youthrough the convenience of Microsoft Outlook and introduces you tothe newest features of the 2010 version.
After a description of how to get started with Outlook 2010,you’ll get complete coverage on e-mail basics, advancede-mail features, working with the calendar, managing contacts, andworking with Business Contact Manager. You’ll learn how totrack tasks, take notes, and record items in the journal, as wellas customize and manage Outlook and get mobile with Outlook.
- Offers soup-to-nuts coverage of Microsoft Outlook 2010, thenewest version of the number one most popular e-mail manager
- Walks you through getting started with Outlook and e-mailbasics, and gradually progresses to more advanced features andcapabilities of e-mail
- Explains how to work with the Outlook 2010 calendar and manageyour contacts
- Addresses tracking tasks, taking notes, recording items in thejournal, and working with Business Contact Manager
- Shows you how to customize your Outlook, manage all theinformation within Outlook, and take Outlook on the road
Get a whole new outlook on Outlook 2010 with this completeguide!
936 pages; ISBN 9780470873212
, or download in or
Title: Outlook 2010 All-in-One For Dummies
Author: Jennifer Fulton; Karen S. Fredricks
New Digital Storytelling, The: Creating Narratives with New Media 2011 US$ 49.00 296 pages
The Internet For Dummies 2015 US$ 19.99 388 pages
CompTIA A+ Certification All-in-One Exam Guide, 8th Edition (Exams 220-801 & 220-802) 2012 US$ 60.00 1664 pages
Beginning ASP.NET 4.5 in VB 2012 US$ 31.49 889 pages