The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Marketing Your Event Planning Business
A Creative Approach to Gaining the Competitive Edge
Recent years have been tough on the event planning industry. The terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001, economic downturns, wars, and SARS have all negatively impacted the business. There are fewer corporate dollars dedicated to travel budgets and special events, creating even more pressure on businesses in an already highly competitive industry. This book tells you all you need to know to market your business and build your client base in good times and bad.
Marketing Your Event Planning Business shows you how to gain a competitive advantage by setting yourself apart from the competition, pursuing new markets, and soliciting sales. It covers all the vital topics in event planning marketing, including how to diversify your client base, develop niche markets, improve your customer service, establish emergency business plans, and much more.
- Ideal for event planners, marketing managers in the industry, and professionals in the hospitality, culinary, or travel industries
- Includes actionable advice on successfully marketing an event planning business
- Features illustrative examples, practical tips, and useful checklists and other resources
Marketing Your Event Planning Business is packed with practical tips and examples, giving you creative new ways to showcase your talents, build your business, and bring added value to your clients.
320 pages; ISBN 9780470963821
, or download in or
More from this author
- Health Care Communication Using Personality Type2000US$ 51.95222 pages
- The Executive's Guide to Corporate Events and Business Entertaining2008US$ 50.00315 pages