The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
The Unauthorized Guide To Doing Business the Philip Green Way
10 Secrets of the Billionaire Retail Magnate
The Unauthorized Guide to Doing Business the Philip Green Way draws out the universal lessons from Philip Green's remarkable success and identifies 10 strategies for building a business empire that can be applied to any business or career:
- Do it your way
- Make the business run as efficiently as possible
- Keep the customer satisfied
- Whatever you do, don't break the supply chain
- People matter - you can't run an empire without them
- Spot the money-making opportunity
- When the going gets tough - work harder!
- Aim high and keep trying
- Stay private but enjoy the publicity
- Give something back
Want to be the best? The secrets of phenomenal success are in your hands.
Check out the other Unauthorized Guides in this series: Richard Branson; Duncan Bannatyne; Alan Sugar; Jamie Oliver; and Bill Gates.
172 pages; ISBN 9780857080226
, or download in
The Five Most Important Questions You Will Ever Ask About Your Organization 2008 US$ 14.95 144 pages
Business Adventures 2014 US$ 14.99 400 pages