The Unauthorized Guide To Doing Business the Duncan Bannatyne Way
10 Secrets of the Rags to Riches Dragon
The Unauthorized Guide to Doing Business the Duncan Bannatune Way draws out the universal lessons from Duncan Bannatyne's remarkable success and identifies 10 strategies for running a business that can be applied to any business or career:
- Anyone can do it
- Know yourself and fill in the gaps
- The right ideas are everywhere you look
- Don't skimp on the research
- Plan your enterprise
- Never mind the atrium!
- Have the right people by your side
- Make money, expand rapidly, then make more money
- Put your name over the door
- Give it all away before you die
Want to be the best? The secrets of phenomenal success are in your hands.
Check out the other Unauthorized Guides in this series: Richard Branson; Alan Sugar; Jamie Oliver; Bill Gates; and Philip Green.
176 pages; ISBN 9780857080219
, or download in or
Title: The Unauthorized Guide To Doing Business the Duncan Bannatyne Way
Author: Liz Barclay
New Digital Storytelling, The: Creating Narratives with New Media 2011 US$ 49.00 296 pages
The E-Myth Revisited 2009 US$ 10.99 288 pages