The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
SIMPLY Windows 7
The simple, yet elegant design features a multitude of images as well as tips & tricks to make this a perfect reference for all ages - just follow the instructions on your own PC.
Whether you are a beginner or an experienced user in need of a quick grip on the updates in Windows 7, read on for:
- Windows 7 basics
- new ways to customize Windows to work for you
- the new interface and the new and improved Internet Explorer
- creating movies
- sharing their computer
- working with and managing files
- browsing the Web
Packed with advice and illustrations, this visual tutorial is excellent value for money. Learn something new today – read it, try it and become your own expert with Simply Windows 7!
224 pages; ISBN 9780470970645
, or download in or
More from this author
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Mathematics
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic digital computers
- Academic > Mathematics > Instruments and machines
- Academic > Mathematics > Geometry. Trigonometry.Topology
- Computers > Operating Systems > Windows