Case Files Emergency Medicine, Second Edition

Case Files Emergency Medicine, Second Edition by Eugene Toy
Eugence C. Toy, MD (series editor) is a dual certified family physician and obstetrician-gynecologist and is Academic Chief and Program Director for the Obstetrics and Gynecology residency at The Methodist Hospital/University of Texas—Houston Medical School in Houston, Texas. He oversees the ob/gyn clerkship and is actively involved in teaching medical students.
Barry C. Simon, MD is Associate Clinical Professor of Medicine at UCSF School of Medicine and is Chairman of the Department of Emergency Medicine at Alameda County Medical Center/Highland General Hospital in Oakland, California.
Katrin ("Kay") Y. Takenaka, MD is Assistant Professor and Emergency Medicine Clerkship Director at the University of Texas—Houston Medical School in Houston, Texas.
Terrence H. Liu, MD is Associate Clinical Professor of Surgery at UCSF School of Medicine. He is also Program Director for the UCSF-East Bay Surgery Residency Program in Oakland, California.
Adam J. Rosh, MD earned a BS in Biochemistry and a Master's Degree in Microbiology from the University of Wisconsin, Madison. He completed his MD at UMDNJ-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School and is currently Chief Resident in Emergency Medicine at NYU/Bellevue Hospital Center in New York City.
McGraw-Hill Education; August 2009
Title: Case Files Emergency Medicine, Second Edition
Author: Eugene Toy; Barry Simon; Kay Takenaka; Terrence Liu; Adam Rosh

Buy, download and read Case Files Emergency Medicine, Second Edition (eBook) by Eugene Toy; Barry Simon; Kay Takenaka; Terrence Liu; Adam Rosh today!