McGraw-Hill's SAT, 2011 Edition
For the 1.5 million students who take the exam each year, McGraw-Hill's SAT now has more features and interactive test-taking practice online!
McGraw-Hill's SAT is now equipped with new additions to better meet students' needs. The guide teaches critical thinking skills designed to help students solve any SAT problem. And it provides test-taking practice with questions just like those on the real SAT.
- New! Two complete interactive practice tests online (in addition to the 4 tests in the book).
- New: Eight-page Welcome section including “How to Use This Book,” “SAT Study Plan,” “Getting the Most from the Online Tests,” and more.
- 4 full-length practice SATs with fully explained answers.
- Detailed 10-week study plan.
- Pull-out "Smart Cards” for easy subject review.
Christopher Black (Greenwich, CT) is the founder of College Hill Coaching.
Mark Anestis (Middletown, CT) is an exam tutor and the author of 5 Steps to a 5: AP Biology.
784 pages; ISBN 9780071740951
, or download in or
Title: McGraw-Hill's SAT, 2011 Edition
Author: Christopher Black; Mark Anestis
From Discipline to Culturally Responsive Engagement 2013 US$ 34.95 233 pages
The Edcamp Model 2014 US$ 11.95 73 pages
The Adult Student's Guide to Survival & Success 2008 US$ 12.00 176 pages
Teacher Evaluation to Enhance Professional Practice 2000 US$ 24.95 167 pages