The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
McGraw-Hill's SAT, 2011 Edition
McGraw-Hill's SAT will help you prepare for the big exam with its valuable features and interactive test-taking practice online!
McGraw-Hill's SAT is now equipped with new additions to better meet your needs. The guide teaches critical thinking skills designed to help you solve any SAT problem. And it provides test-taking practice with questions just like those on the real SAT.
- New! Two complete interactive practice tests online (in addition to the 4 tests in the book).
- New: Eight-page Welcome section including “How to Use This Book,” “SAT Study Plan,” “Getting the Most from the Online Tests,” and more.
- 4 full-length practice SATs with fully explained answers.
- Detailed 10-week study plan.
- Pull-out "Smart Cards” for easy subject review.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1. Conquer the SAT; Chapter 2. Diagnostic SAT; Chapter 3. Building Vocabulary; Chapter 4. Critical Reading Skills; Chapter 5. Sentence Completion Skills; Chapter 6. What SAT Math Really Tests; Chapter 7. Essential Pre-Algebra Skills; Chapter 8. Essential Algebra I Skills; Chapter 9. Special Math Problems; Chapter 10. Essential Geometry Skills; Chapter 11. Essential Algebra II Skills; Chapter 12. Writing a Great Essay; Chapter 13. Essay Writing Practice; Chapter 14. SAT Writing Questions; Chapter 15. Essential Grammar Skills; Chapter 16. 4 Practice Tests; Online: 2 Practice Tests
784 pages; ISBN 9780071740951
, or download in or