Microsoft Word 2010 In Depth, Portable Documents
Beyond the Basics…Beneath the Surface…In Depth
Microsoft Word 2010 IN DEPTH
Advice and techniques that you need to get the job done.
Looking for ways to streamline your work so you can focus on maximizing your time? In Depth provides specific, tested, and proven solutions to the problems you run into every day—things other books ignore or oversimplify. This is the one book you can rely on to answer the questions you have now and will have in the future.
In Depth offers
- Comprehensive coverage with detailed solutions
- Breakthrough techniques and shortcuts that are unavailable elsewhere
- Practical, real-world examples with nothing glossed over or left out
- Troubleshooting help for tough problems you can’t fix on your own
- Outstanding authors recognized worldwide for their expertise and teaching style
- Quick information via sidebars, tips, reminders, notes, and warnings
In Depth is the only tool you need to get more done in less time!
970 pages; ISBN 9780789745217
, or download in or
Title: Microsoft Word 2010 In Depth, Portable Documents
Author: Faithe Wempen
CompTIA Network+ Study Guide 2015 US$ 49.99 960 pages
New Digital Storytelling, The: Creating Narratives with New Media 2011 US$ 49.00 296 pages
CompTIA A+ Certification All-in-One Exam Guide, 8th Edition (Exams 220-801 & 220-802) 2012 US$ 60.00 1664 pages
Mastering HTML5 Forms 2013 US$ 17.99 148 pages