The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
The Meditator's Atlas
A Roadmap to the Inner World
The Meditator’s Atlas truly is a comprehensive and trustworthy "roadmap of the inner world" for anyone who meditates. What makes this book unique is the way Flickstein uses two classic Buddhist texts the Path of Purification, and the Four Foundations of Mindfulnessto help readers make clear sense out of the new, fascinating, and often challenging states that one may encounter on the long journey to enlightenment. Readers will come away from this book with their own insights clarified and with a helpful sense of what lies ahead. The Meditator’s Atlas will also appeal to "spiritual sightseers" those who just want to enjoy a guided tour of the compelling inner territory of meditation.
More Body Mind
The Secret 2007 US$ 12.99 216 pages
Happiness at Work: Be Resilient, Motivated, and Successful - No Matter What 2010 US$ 22.95 257 pages
- Academic > Religion > Indian Religions > Buddhism > Practice of Buddhism. Forms of worship > Religious life
- Academic > Religion > Indian Religions > Buddhism > Societies, councils, associations, clubs, etc.
- Academic > Religion > Indian Religions > Buddhism > History
- Psychology & Psychiatry > Mental Health
- Religion > Buddhism
- Religion > Meditation
- Reference > Handbooks & Manuals
- Body Mind & Spirit > Meditation